Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Look at the Obruni"....followed by laughter....

So......a documentary on this school is being filmed. They came to film our dance class today....and unfortunately it is the one where I am the only white person- trying to dance traditional African dances!!!! Not only do i glow like a neon light amidst all the Ghanaians, but my body just refuses to flow with the music. Anyway, I was just laughing to myself all class at the thought of people being shown this video- with me, AMANDA HOLT, dancing with all these beautiful, wonderful African dancers...i just imagine them all laughing (as hard as i was as I thought of all this during the filming) and saying, "Watch the Obruni try!!!!"

1 comment:

Darren said...

They told you it was a "documentary." But it was really an African comedy show about how uncoordinated white people are.

Teach me some moves when you get home.